In this episode, I am excited to welcome Stephanie D. Elissea, co-founder of Angel Mommas Ministries, as my guest. Angel Mommas is a faith-based support group for mothers who have suffered from pregnancy, infant, or child loss. It provides a safe and supportive environment for healing and spiritual growth. If you or someone you know has been affected by pregnancy or infant loss, this episode is for you. Join us as Stephanie shares her powerful journey and the role that the Angel Mommas Ministries played in her healing process.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
1. Stephanie’s perspective on the significance of Angel Mommas Ministries.
2. A personal account of Stephanie’s experience with the loss of her angel baby, Katherine.
3. Insight into how Stephanie and her family navigated and overcame their loss.
4. An understanding of the role Angel Mommas Ministries played in Stephanie’s healing process.
5. Heartwarming memories of Katherine shared by Stephanie.
6. An update on Stephanie’s worship life as of the moment.
7. Inspiring words and advice from Stephanie to mothers who may be going through a similar loss.
If you’re looking for support with pregnancy and infant loss join the Angel Momma support group hosted on Peanut. Link: https://peanut.app.link/3pFVm0RAjub
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app